Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Best Week Ever. | Lay off Me, I'm Starving!

Okay, do you all remember that episode of My So-Called Life, where Angela wakes up, realizes she's over Jordan Catalano and starts jumping for joy on her bed while "Blister in the Sun" blares in the background?  Well, I may not be living in a teenage drama, but I will tell you this, I have been just as giddy as Angela Chase this whole week… now if only I could get my hair to be as fabulous.

First, I found a new place to live that isn't going to break the bank and is only a 4 min walk to the National Zoo.   Yep, I'm going to be waking up to the sounds of mating monkeys and roaring lions.   Not much of departure from my childhood ;)

The National Zoo.... Just walk right on in! This summer is going to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment