Saturday, May 7, 2011

Change of Plans « New York Running Mom's Blog

I started this blog a few years ago when I was running frequently and training for the NYC Marathon as a Team Fox member. I don't run as much anymore and I am not training for a race right not. Running was so much a part of my life and I've tried to get it back but for numerous reasons I just can't seem to get to where I'd like to be as far as running is concerned. I know it will happen again but not anytime soon. So, I will put it in the back of my mind and enjoy it when I can fit it in and not put anymore pressure on myself about it.

I have a recurring foot injury that at times limits my ability to run as well. Lately its been feeling pretty good. I have a lot going on and realized it's my blog and I can write about anything I want. I don't have to feel pressure about writing about running.

For now the change of plan will be to temind myself to blog for me as it's a journal for me.  Some of it will be funny, some serious and some just totally random thoughts of the day from me.  I'm off to bed now as ironically I am going to a 5k run/walk around our lovely town with some amazing mom friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment