Thursday, May 12, 2011

A little pick me up « Lana's World

Today I got together with one of my girl friends, We did some shopping we went to 3 different Payless shoe store's. I got a cute pair of wedges but there not for long distance walking. There a low wedge but they kind of fall off the back of my feet lol. They were free shoes they had bogo sale on so she got a pair and I got a pair.

We then went to Fairweather they had a mega sale going on and I bought a white shrug it's just clean lines no buttons or anything, I thought it would be cute for the summer and if Divas fur gets on it it wont really matter cause it wont show LOL.

Then we were at Winners a few times LOL I was looking for a new purse. I had found one at another store but it was a tad big. And I saw some that were small, Its annoying sometimes when you're looking for the perfect size with the right type of pockets. Any who I found the perfect one it's a light nude color almost like a tan almost. The makeup pocket is big enough it fits everything I carry. It has like an ID pocket but its good for my bus pass. It will go with everything so its perfect. It's not leather but whatever LOL.

One thing I almost bought was this cute cotton sun dress, But I can't really buy anything like that till the girls arrive ugh it's so annoying. I have to wait a little longer till its done. Then I can shop and till I drop he he.

Much Love Lana

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Heatwave & then some

No comments:

Post a Comment