Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pinkandpurple019's Blog

My Psych Homework

Honestly, I don't know. What if somewhere between this maze I take a major turn and get stuck somewhere else. What if I get lost and take a completely different road. What id I have to make it through these things in a different arrangement? What if I mess up bigtime? What if I suddenly change my mind? What if I want more? or less? What if I die early? What if the world ends?

Then I thought, what the hell? "What if" is my biggest challenge. Maybe I will find out what I really want, maybe not. But, I will take one day at a time. If ever I fall down and break into pieces, I will either put myself back to who I was before, or turn myself into a completely different person. If I get lost somewhere, I will either find my way back or create a new yellow brick road. After all, fulfillment and happiness will not only come at the end of my life. Ii is not a destination. It is important to be fulfilled and happy in every single step that I take. All the good things are not the destination, each one of those is part of the journey itself.

Making this goal-setting journal made me realize that whatever I do in my life, I should have the courage to continue. Also, two things will keep me going. First, whatever happens, I will sleep with a smile on my face at the end or every day. And second, I will do whatever it takes to live up to my UP promise, to be an "iskolar para sa bayan" in every way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment