Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Rise and Fall of TypicalROHFan | notsotypicalrohfan

Well I never really let myself fall as the page was still laugh out loud  funny down to the last day.

(Side note. I think my twitter imitation of certain fans while watching Wrestlemania as well as the Randy Orton DVD blog were the funniest things I ever did.)

It just wasn't as fun and I didn't entertain myself as much and as often as I used to. I also found myself watching way too much WWE and TNA. I guess the Christian title loss was the tipping point.

(Another side note. My last few days on that site was during the uproar of the Orton title win in which everyone was claiming they would not watch Smackdown. A few typical WWE marks were attempting to change your opinion and shooting down the idea of you  aka non McMahonism followers having any effect on ratings. Well…. as I read the dirt sheets it seems that Smackdown was the LOWEST rated episode of the year. While I am sure the same WWE fanboys may be attempting to defuse the situation with quotes like "It's a coincidence! It's on Friday! It's Christian's fault! Vince wants you to not watch, HE is the real smart one. You're not watching meant nothing. I wonder how many inches Vince has.", I say pat yourselves on the back and stop watching Smackdown. If the ratings stay low, maybe WWE will get the right idea. Yeah I don't believe that either. But Hey at least you'll get to see hilarious attempt of discounting every reaction to your not watching and that's worth some lulz)

In closing, I am a narcissist (not the one that murdered Miss Elizabeth) so I've read all of the tweets that have had the name "typicalrohfan" in it post deletion. Just wanted to say thanks for everything who enjoyed my comments. You guys made Twitter fun. I originally intended to delete that much earlier than I did and you guys kept it around about 4-5 months longer.

While I didn't want to name anyone specific I have to say a special thanks to ZigglerSaysWhat, FemmeJomo and TeamSethRollins. Your posts about my deletion made me sad yet happy, like a bipolar bear. (Bipolar bear is a double entendre for an animal with bipolar disorder and being a bear that just wants to have sex with both genders). I appreciate all the tweets I saw and those 3 names especially seemed to post a lot of really nice comments.

Soooo keep on posting opinions on twitter. Keep being funny. Keep making fun of Joey Image and Smark Rage (The worst part was not being alive when CM Punk owned Smark rage.) And DO NOT follow NightlifePlus.

Feel free to add me on MSN. (typicalrohfan@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment