Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday « white fluffy things

Sunday was Mothers' Day. My mother was off somewhere in Malaysia playing golf. No need for fancy dinners and pretty flowers, just book my mother a golf session and her toes will twinkle.

I woke up with a major stomachache from eating all that junk food yesterday.

1. Cupcake with cream cheese and caramel
2. Cupcake with buttercream frosting and marshmallows
3. Antipestos of olives and artichokes
4. Some margharitas
5. Banana and poppyseed muffin (tasted like cardboard unfortunately)
6. And later that early afternoon, I was at Shaw House and I got Japanese Pancakes with cheese
7. Mushroom soup at Cedele with 3 slices of bread and butter
8, 9. Moshi Moshi cream puff and ham and cheese puff
10. Aston's Hickory BBQ sauce chicken with fries and steamed veggies

Wow. I really ate a lot on Saturday. No wonder I had a major stomachache. Everything I ate was alright, until I got to Aston's and I felt bad. I guess my stomach wasn't used to eating meat again.

Yesterday Sunday, I had much smaller meal. I started off with an avocado sandwich and tomatoes. Then I had some nettle tea to cleanse my stomach.

Photobucket

Yum! The ribbon was from my cupcake from the Farmers' Market. It was so sweet and still smelt of buttercream LOL.

Then I went to Shakespeare in the Park with G and I had 2 Mr. Bean pancakes.

Photobucket

I didn't really understand the language but it was quite explosively entertaining!

During the second part, some dude got really drunk and started shouting "Scotland!". And then someone told him to shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment