Friday, May 6, 2011

T*G*I*F « mom.wife.fitness.LIFE


Friday –   I have no idea how I made this text look this way.  I kinda like it.  And I kinda have no choice now! Spin was at 12 noon today! Hooray!  It was nice to not get up at the butt crack of dawn today.  I love my early monring'ers, but sometimes it's nice to not see them! Haha…they were in good hands though.  They had the pleasure of having Wendi torture them!  Wendi is also the reason that I am a spin instructor.  I am not sure if she knows how much I HATED spin class when I took my first class ( instructed by her!)  Well, it grew on me and it is now my most favorite class to instruct/take! Class was fun. I did a strength interval today.  I was able to use an old playlist because it was new to them!  I totally forgot to do core after class.  I think since I was kind of off my regular schedule I forgot.  Oh well, there is still time…ha. I did finally bite the bullet and get my very own pain inducer  foam roller!  I went to Super Wal-Mart! My new BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment