Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vihaan « Vrayas Blog

From last few months we are waiting for my brother, he came into this world on Apr 8th at 8.22 am. Nurse brought him to room by that time me and dad was there. When i saw him 1st time i was so happy, i want to hold him, i afraid to touch him. he is so cute. i love my brother. After 3days we came to home, mom was so sick, she couldn't able to walk and sleep. My dad is doing everything for us. at some time vihaan is not sleeping, and i was doing big sounds in bed room, so mom was beat me, and i upset but later she realize and say sorry. Almost all the day vihaan is sleeping, no much activities, but in night he is disturbing my sleep, almost 1 or 2 hrs he won't sleep, simply crying.. mom and dad is struggling with him. Now he completes 1month, waiting for him to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment