Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whomp whomp… « Cyrus & Cole

Sorry guys I know I haven't posted in awhile.  I've been busy working some designs to print.  I'm so close I can taste it…and of course juggling the kids…so it's like A…B…A…B…ABABABBAA….O_O…SOS…. thats how I feel… =[

Last Thursday Tyler and Kim came for another play date... I love my Ty bean... she speaks like a little adult...in that little itty bitty body...I wanna eat her all up =D

Cyrus & Cole spending time together on the playmat...

Cyrus and I planted some seeds(Sunflower, Sweet Basil & Zannis?)

Ghost Cyrus

My tubby @ tummy time..

MY BABY'S 5 MONTHS...


Look how badly he wants to sit on his own...


Downstairs with Mack!!

Bonding with Aunty Bryana <3

okay now ....
drum roll....
here's a preview for one of my designs...

Would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment