Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Novena to St. Jude, Day Five

Today we begin the fifth of nine days of Solemn Novena prayer with St. Jude. This day we remember all those for whom we have promised to pray.

Intention to St. Jude
St. Jude, I pray that all who are lonely, depressed, or despairing may know the saving presence of a loving God and the concern and support of family and friends.

Prayer to St. Jude
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.

Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly
-These special intentions-
and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

PRAYER

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.

(say this prayer, followed by the Our Father and the Hail Mary)

No comments:

Post a Comment