Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss M!


Happy bday Miss M!
Today you are eleven!


I am so happy for you, I think you are ready for eleven.
Ten was good, but I suspect that eleven will be even better.
And yeah, I can't believe you are eleven already!


As you have told me, more than once, you are not just the usual eleven year old girl!

You are so right: you are remarkable.
You have the biggest heart I've ever seen, and an old soul.
You have more compassion, built in, than most folks I've ever met.

You worry and fret like an old lady, but in a good way.
You carry the burdens of others, sometimes too much.


You might tend toward a little bit of moodiness, but it's tempered by your love of a good joke.
I love it that I can almost always coax a smile out of your frown.
You are stronger than most, physically, but also in your character.
God has made you strong for big things ahead, I suspect.


You are a little mamacita, and you help me so much!
You love dolls though, still...and I love that you and your sister can play dolls for hours.
You still are crazy for mermaids!
You are a sophisticated eater, I love that.
You love coffee, almost as much as I do!
And that Latte Blast cake for your bday tonight?....YUM.
You are such a homeboday, and a great companion....
even as  you have already started traveling the world.


Eleven will be a good year, I know it.
You are becoming a great beauty, inside and out.
We are SO proud of you!
I hope all your  birthday wishes come true.
 
We love  you so very much.

Happy Happy Bday to my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment