Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Birthday Baby Girl!


Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to my Sbird!!
Eleven years old already!

My best Christmas present, ever!


It is such a special thing to have a Christmas birthday...but I know it doesn't always feel like it is. 
It feels like it can be forgotten in all the wrapping and busy and fun.
But it will never be forgotten.
It wouldn't even feel like Christmas now, without your birthday streamers and princess cake!
You, my sweet bird, are so special to me. To us.  To our family.


You, and your Christmas birthday, makes our Christmas extra special.
You are a remarkable young girl.
You are so strong, and work so hard.
You have a sweet good heart.
You try your hardest, every day.
And even when you get so mad sometimes, you always come back and make up with me.


You have a loving caring spirit.
You love to take care of smaller kids and are so good with babies.
You hate to see anyone or anything get hurt.
You love to sew and to make things.
You have an imagination and creativity as big as the Milky Way.


You are now eleven.
You, my tiniest baby, are growing so big...real double digits.
You have some big adventures, right ahead!
But even so you give me the best "morning squeeze" when we are up early in the kitchen.
And you still love playing dolls with  your sister, for hours at a time. 
I love that about you girls.



We love you so very much, our Sbird.
I think you are wonder-full.
We wish you the happiest of birthdays.
We wish for your birthday wishes to come true.
Even if it means that pineapple farm in Hawaii!

Happy Happy Bday Sbird!

We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment