Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I like.

For the last week i've been sick... Not cold sick more like unable to function or blog sick.... But I can keep down food and lurk the internet again so i'm happy. Sore but happy! There's a whole bunch of things going on in my life at the moment but i'll save them for later entries. I'm starting to sell off a bunch of my clothes because I can't afford my spending habits. I also cut up my credit card. Which will help. But not with my online spending. Seriously sometimes I don't think I should be allowed to have the internet!
Here are a few hand made finds that i'm loving!

My favourite Zombie Kitten skirt it fit like a glove! I was given it from Graig from Ruff N Ready. Check out their site there's some rad brands there.

I'm in love with this print from Miss Martin check out her Esty here.

I've been wanting this dress since May. It has waitresses on roller skates. So damn cute! Find On The Trashy Side here.

These cards are amazing! They are made by a husband and wife team and you can buy them here.

Frankenstein is one of my all time favourite guys and I recently bought these Mary Janes from Em & Sprout! They are so comfy I wish I could afford them in almost all the designs! Their Etsy is here.

I think I need a money tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment