Friday, November 19, 2010

Breath Deep and smile. Friday.

This link is not what you might think...not a meditation or yoga anything...
Rather, it's a link to a short vocation video for the Dominican Sisters {And I have no idea of the odd button at the beginning, it doesn't link anywhere, ignore it, this is Catholic, but then again, so not.  It goes beyond denomination}.

After a hectic week, watching this makes me just smile a big deep smile and I find myself breathing deeper, calm.



This kind of faith and love is completely intriguing and compelling to me.
And it just makes me happy to watch it.
Especially worth paying attention to what she is saying at 1:30....about plans for happiness. 
So, I'm offering it here as a pause at the end of a hectic week, mine anyhow...
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment