Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ask not what your fabric can do for you, but what you can do for your fabric.


There are many folks who are passionate about making their wedding dress a part of their lives forever. Here is one who was brought to tears by her feelings about quilts - from Quilts by Cindy. "Dearest Cindy, Tears were brought to my eyes when I opened that box and saw the work you had done.!!! Oh My!!! FedEx arrived and when I saw my wedding dress box, I got all excited like a child at Christmas time. The Quilt is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! It is magnificent, more awesome then I had ever imagined !!!! The pillow and the bag are gorgeous. Thank you so much, I can not express my pure joy that I feel about your work. It is so amazing. can not wait to display it in my room. This means so much to me, you have no idea. Thank you for giving me some pieces of my dress as well. Really, thank you so much Cindy....I really, really am glad that I discovered you and you were willing to do this project for me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Your Friend, Lynne 06.13.06"

No comments:

Post a Comment