Friday, January 28, 2011

The Dynamic Duo becomes the Terrific Trio

The Dynamic Duo becomes the Terrific Trio (below, Diane, Charlotte and Amanda)


We have a confession.... we have been keeping a big secret (from everyone) for weeks now and although we have wanted to share this exciting news with you, we couldn’t until now!!

Amanda Wyatt and Charlotte Balbier, aka “The Dynamic Duo”, are now a Terrific Trio! Yes, 2 have become 3 and we would like to introduce you to our new team member. “Who is it?” We hear you cry!! We can reveal that it is none other than Diane Harbridge who joins our team as sales director. After a five year ‘time-out’ from the industry, the hugely-knowledgeable Diane is returning fired with enthusiasm, charged with ideas and carrying an action-packed agenda that will see the dazzling new ranges and amazing changes....

When the Wyatt-Balbier empire takes on a new top team member, you can guarantee that it will be the result of inspired thinking and strategic planning. The announcement was greeted with applause and admiration throughout the industry and we now want to share it with the world!

Diane comes from over 25 years of experience and was one of the original owners of Aristocrats Chester (a very successful bridal boutique). Diane is most famous for her role at Maggie Sottero, which saw her lead the company to take the UK sales to their highest when Diane was it's leader.

Amanda, Charlotte and Diane are very excited for the future and have some fabulous ideas hidden up their uber glamorous sleeves..... watch this space...

Here is what each of them have to say about this exciting news -

“I am delighted to welcome Diane to the Amanda Wyatt team and I am sure, with the years of experience we both have, we will be able to give all our stockists the best gowns and customer service in the industry”- Amanda Wyatt, MD and Designer

“I have been on such an exciting journey and I feel like I am just about to start a new one... working with my Mum, Amanda, has been amazing as she has taught me all that I know. Now having Diane on board I am learning from her and drawing on her skills and knowledge. I feel like between the 3 of us the sky is the limit!” – Charlotte Balbier, Creative Director.



“I feel like I’ve come home. The Bridal Industry has been my life and I feel proud to be working with such well respected businesswomen. I intend to exceed all expectations and bring Amanda Wyatt to the forefront, not only in the UK, but internationally.” – Diane Harbridge, Sales Director.



To contact Diane direct, you can call her mobile – 07867 783993 – or email diane@amandawyatt.com.... She would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment