
mazola
Jul 25, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't touch one.
Plutonius
Apr 21, 11:12 AM
It's good to see you in the game Jav.
Aggie and Jav nice to one another == One or both are WW.
Aggie and Jav mean to one another == Neither are WW.
:D:D:D
Aggie and Jav nice to one another == One or both are WW.
Aggie and Jav mean to one another == Neither are WW.
:D:D:D
Apple OC
Apr 24, 07:29 PM
And how about if she has men's parts down there? Where does she belong then?
IMO the Men's washroom ... until he finishes with the transformation ... he is still just a cross dresser
IMO the Men's washroom ... until he finishes with the transformation ... he is still just a cross dresser
Consultant
Apr 26, 12:07 PM
Amazon charges its cloud service too. Why should Apple give anything away for free? :rolleyes:
oblomow
Apr 1, 01:18 AM
It is April on the International Dateline.
Welcome to Photo of the Day. The POTD thread was started by iGary, and first posted in May, 2006 It was converted to a monthly thread in November 2007 by Arn. POTD is one of the most popular picture groups on MacRumors and often exceeds 500 posts and 20,000 views per month.
Photo of the Day is intended to be a showcase for your best pictures. There is no limit to your gear, just your imagination. P&S and film cameras are welcome along with DSLRs. There are no themes like the Fortnightly Challenge and Weekly Contest. No winners (or losers) either.
Policies
*One Photo per Day - Don't post multiple images in one message.
*Quote with Thumbnails - If you quote an image that has tags, convert them to [timg] tags before replying. This will post your comment with a thumbnail and save space. Failure to [timg] in quotes is still a problem at this time. Help fix that.
*Multi-Quote - To comment on several photos, click the Multi-Quote button. This puts all your comments in one post. The Moderators like that. Observe the [timg] policy here, too (especially).
*SFW (Safe for Work) only - This is a site - wide rule. If you wouldn't show it in a public place, then it's NSFW (not safe for work). Think before you post.
Optional - Describe your photo.Tell what it is and where you took it. If you know the EXIF data of a photo, include it. The following EXIF fields are recommended: Camera; ISO; Focal Length; Shutter/Aperture; Lens.
If you need any help with posting, try one of these tutorials.
Using the Quote Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8OWExYmRjNTgtYTU4NC00MjA5LWIxOTgtMjIxMTc0OTlkODU5&hl=en)
Using the Multi-Quote Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8YTBkNjUyN2MtNDZjNy00MjU3LWFmNDItM2JkZjMxMTBkYmZi&hl=en)
Using the Edit Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8OWEzYmVmMTUtOTcyNS00MGY1LWJlMDMtN2ZiZTdmMjcxMTYy&hl=en)
Using Flickr to Host Photos (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8NDc2OWQzMzAtNjFlZi00NzUyLWE1MDgtNDQxMzM4MWE0NTEy&hl=en&authkey=CN71wswI)
Using ImageShack to Host Photos (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8MzYzOWM2MTMtOTVhOS00YjMyLTgxMWUtNTg5ODNkYTZjNDI3&hl=en)
For one-click access, they are all here: Dale's Google Docs Folder (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8M2IwZmQwOTktNjA5Ni00NDg1LWFkNDUtYTEzYjM1ZDQyZDdh&hl=en)
Welcome:
[IMG]http://bospaling.nl/open/puzzel0003.jpg
Welcome to Photo of the Day. The POTD thread was started by iGary, and first posted in May, 2006 It was converted to a monthly thread in November 2007 by Arn. POTD is one of the most popular picture groups on MacRumors and often exceeds 500 posts and 20,000 views per month.
Photo of the Day is intended to be a showcase for your best pictures. There is no limit to your gear, just your imagination. P&S and film cameras are welcome along with DSLRs. There are no themes like the Fortnightly Challenge and Weekly Contest. No winners (or losers) either.
Policies
*One Photo per Day - Don't post multiple images in one message.
*Quote with Thumbnails - If you quote an image that has tags, convert them to [timg] tags before replying. This will post your comment with a thumbnail and save space. Failure to [timg] in quotes is still a problem at this time. Help fix that.
*Multi-Quote - To comment on several photos, click the Multi-Quote button. This puts all your comments in one post. The Moderators like that. Observe the [timg] policy here, too (especially).
*SFW (Safe for Work) only - This is a site - wide rule. If you wouldn't show it in a public place, then it's NSFW (not safe for work). Think before you post.
Optional - Describe your photo.Tell what it is and where you took it. If you know the EXIF data of a photo, include it. The following EXIF fields are recommended: Camera; ISO; Focal Length; Shutter/Aperture; Lens.
If you need any help with posting, try one of these tutorials.
Using the Quote Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8OWExYmRjNTgtYTU4NC00MjA5LWIxOTgtMjIxMTc0OTlkODU5&hl=en)
Using the Multi-Quote Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8YTBkNjUyN2MtNDZjNy00MjU3LWFmNDItM2JkZjMxMTBkYmZi&hl=en)
Using the Edit Button (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8OWEzYmVmMTUtOTcyNS00MGY1LWJlMDMtN2ZiZTdmMjcxMTYy&hl=en)
Using Flickr to Host Photos (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8NDc2OWQzMzAtNjFlZi00NzUyLWE1MDgtNDQxMzM4MWE0NTEy&hl=en&authkey=CN71wswI)
Using ImageShack to Host Photos (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8MzYzOWM2MTMtOTVhOS00YjMyLTgxMWUtNTg5ODNkYTZjNDI3&hl=en)
For one-click access, they are all here: Dale's Google Docs Folder (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1nHFOBDdle8M2IwZmQwOTktNjA5Ni00NDg1LWFkNDUtYTEzYjM1ZDQyZDdh&hl=en)
Welcome:
[IMG]http://bospaling.nl/open/puzzel0003.jpg
Matt-M
Apr 28, 04:36 PM
That ones not really too accurate due to the camera angle...its on a slope.
It was on a slope. I used a guide line in Photoshop and rotated the original photo 0.9 degrees CCW to remove the slope. Check my photo vs. the original.
It was on a slope. I used a guide line in Photoshop and rotated the original photo 0.9 degrees CCW to remove the slope. Check my photo vs. the original.

dizastor
Jul 21, 10:17 AM
reassuring to me even if it only means I will be able to buy computers that run a Mac OS for the next 15+ years.
Luph67
Apr 22, 05:41 PM
That thing looks terribly ugly.
Eriden
Mar 16, 08:02 AM
Uh-oh, if you arent position 1 in front of the Apple Store, then the guy is probably a scalper. I think it's mostly mall employees lined up inside right now. I managed to get in with a hopeful mall employee just before 5am.
avinash
Mar 16, 02:09 AM
Hi Avinash...I was there today at Brea and they handed out approximately 12-15 tickets. While I do not know numbers, the AT&T models were in less quantity than the Verizon and Wifi.
Seeing as I did not get the version I wanted, I will also be joining you at Brea around 6:00AM! 32GB Black Wifi here I come!!!!! :D
Ill be there by 6am too...im looking for a 64black wifi nd either a 32 or 64 black att 3g...hope i get em...ill be wearing a black ferrari tee so look out for me.
Seeing as I did not get the version I wanted, I will also be joining you at Brea around 6:00AM! 32GB Black Wifi here I come!!!!! :D
Ill be there by 6am too...im looking for a 64black wifi nd either a 32 or 64 black att 3g...hope i get em...ill be wearing a black ferrari tee so look out for me.
dayne33
Jul 25, 07:52 AM
Weird, I just checked the apple store for any product updates, and sure enough there was the mighty mouse on display with the caption, "the mighty mouse has lost its tail" or something along those lines. Was going to report it, but when I went to provide the link, it was GONE. Anyway, a release is probably imminent.
Oh and for those worried about the price, it was priced at $69.
EDIT: It's back up on the Apple Store site. caption was wrong, but hey I tried...
Oh and for those worried about the price, it was priced at $69.
EDIT: It's back up on the Apple Store site. caption was wrong, but hey I tried...
rockosmodurnlif
Sep 30, 01:01 PM
My 3G runs on Edge typically. I haven't had the same dropped call experience. Would the network make a major difference here?
Rocketman
Oct 23, 08:05 PM
If they didn't understand this on /., they're not going to understand this here, either.
Radical thought.
Someone with a multiple CPU license simply ask Microsoft for a WRITTEN interpretation of the license.
Rocketman
Radical thought.
Someone with a multiple CPU license simply ask Microsoft for a WRITTEN interpretation of the license.
Rocketman
Thunderhawks
Apr 15, 02:51 PM
nope .. refresh happening in the next 3-4 weeks ... they want you to purchase the machine first then pay to upgrade to lion
nope......they usually provide a cut off date , i.e. if you bought a new Mac before (date) you can upgrade for FREE.
All others get out your credit cards:-) $ 179 or so for a Family pack of 5.
nope......they usually provide a cut off date , i.e. if you bought a new Mac before (date) you can upgrade for FREE.
All others get out your credit cards:-) $ 179 or so for a Family pack of 5.
LagunaSol
Apr 28, 11:46 AM
Android is *unstoppable.
*when it's the only game in town
Let's get the iPhone on Sprint and T-Mobile and see how things shake out, hmm?
*when it's the only game in town
Let's get the iPhone on Sprint and T-Mobile and see how things shake out, hmm?
HLX
Mar 31, 10:42 AM
The rest of the design is not so bad but I wish Apple would get over the urge to make things look like their physical incarnations. I know there is a name for this but it escapes me at the moment.
Skeuomorphic?
It is a bit like that, though maybe not fully, it's more visual as opposed to functional (for example in address book you don't have to 'turn' a page on the screen).
Anyway it is a bit odd, and bound to be super polarising. Personally I think I'd live with it for a while as it does help it stand out from the other dozen+ windows I tend to have open.
Skeuomorphic?
It is a bit like that, though maybe not fully, it's more visual as opposed to functional (for example in address book you don't have to 'turn' a page on the screen).
Anyway it is a bit odd, and bound to be super polarising. Personally I think I'd live with it for a while as it does help it stand out from the other dozen+ windows I tend to have open.
Lord Blackadder
Oct 23, 08:31 AM
The bottom line is that this is just one more EULA violation that people will ignore on a daily basis, unless MS implements some way of enforcing it.
DeathChill
Apr 22, 10:33 AM
I'm just curious if the projected combined CMA / HSPA chips to be included in the iPhone would support HSPA+? That would at least give us some extra speed for iPhone 5. I don't think the current AT&T iPhone 4 does support HSPA+ - unless I'm mistaken.
Tony
No, it doesn't. I am excited for HSPA+ support because my carrier has had it rolled out completely for over a year.
Tony
No, it doesn't. I am excited for HSPA+ support because my carrier has had it rolled out completely for over a year.
Mexbearpig
Sep 13, 08:50 PM
Linkin Park A Thousand Suns
http://metalwarez.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Linkin-Park-A-Thousand-Suns-2010.jpg
Only one song kicks ass and it's called "Wretches And kings" It's going to be a hit in da clubs. I said it first! :D
How are you guys getting this? It says Sept 14th for me and all I can do is pre order it.
And what is the astronaut shirt? :confused:
http://metalwarez.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Linkin-Park-A-Thousand-Suns-2010.jpg
Only one song kicks ass and it's called "Wretches And kings" It's going to be a hit in da clubs. I said it first! :D
How are you guys getting this? It says Sept 14th for me and all I can do is pre order it.
And what is the astronaut shirt? :confused:
saving107
Apr 12, 09:42 AM
No.
Simply because htcSensation is 1.2GHz dual core
and... and... iphone5 will have lesser RAM than htcSensation.
Also, Apple is closed and Google is open.
okthxbai
Ok, I'm convinced.
Also, comparing a product that hasn't been released yet to a product that hasn't been announced yet is a rather weak argument and makes zero sense.
Simply because htcSensation is 1.2GHz dual core
and... and... iphone5 will have lesser RAM than htcSensation.
Also, Apple is closed and Google is open.
okthxbai
Ok, I'm convinced.
Also, comparing a product that hasn't been released yet to a product that hasn't been announced yet is a rather weak argument and makes zero sense.
rydewnd2
May 4, 09:09 AM
I'll be quite disappointed and most likely skip my first generation of iPhone if they don't integrate 4g antennas. If they're going to delay release (from their normal schedule) we would at least hope to see competitive hardware features with the android phones that come out on a seemingly daily basis.
Also, would they be pushing it back for a possible 4G capable iPhone?
And I would bet anything they will have white and black from day 1.
Also, would they be pushing it back for a possible 4G capable iPhone?
And I would bet anything they will have white and black from day 1.
SeaFox
Dec 2, 07:16 PM
I for one, welcome our new Adware overloards.
-1, Overrated
-1, Overrated
Adidas Addict
Apr 15, 03:09 AM
I've been happily using my old iPhone 3G until a few weeks ago when my partner got herself an iPhone 4. I can't get over how fast it compared to my old chugger! So have had a bout of upgrade-itis since then. The white 4 looks amazing, just hope it gets released in the UK soon.
littyboy
Apr 23, 11:18 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL....
Does this also mean that T-Mobile users are stuck with only the white one? :eek:
I say get one with the lower pricing before the AT&T deal goes through - so AT&T has to honor your 2 year T-Mobile contract.
I have a nicely priced old voice plan and would like to add the $10/month 250MB data plan... ;)
BTW - is this just an unlocked iPhone 4 that someone put on T-Mobile and is passing around this rumor? :D
If you are referring to the 200mb for $10/month for T-mobile. It only works for recent voice places, not grandfathered. I already tried several times. It's retarded :/
Does this also mean that T-Mobile users are stuck with only the white one? :eek:
I say get one with the lower pricing before the AT&T deal goes through - so AT&T has to honor your 2 year T-Mobile contract.
I have a nicely priced old voice plan and would like to add the $10/month 250MB data plan... ;)
BTW - is this just an unlocked iPhone 4 that someone put on T-Mobile and is passing around this rumor? :D
If you are referring to the 200mb for $10/month for T-mobile. It only works for recent voice places, not grandfathered. I already tried several times. It's retarded :/
No comments:
Post a Comment