Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meh. « A Wrinkle In Time…

I, for the longest time, wanted to believe that there's someone for me and I'll find him or he'll find me at some point in time.  But, I really don't see it. LOL.

I'm know I'm not doing anything about it.  I went on one casual "date" (if you can call it that) last year, lol.  How pathetic is that?

Meh.

But I just don't see it.  And I'm not going to compromise on who I"m going to be with because I can't find him.  I feel like I'm too old and I haven't built anything with anyone.  I've never loved anyone like that before.  And I'm 26 years old.

It's hard to stay positive when it comes to this stuff sometimes….

I have so many regrets, to be honest.  But I can't let myself slip into the past.  Not regrets in what I did or who I was with.  But just wasted time, I guess.

Gosh, it's really hard to stay positive sometimes.  But I think that's the only way out of this hell-hole.  Maybe some travelling might do me some good.

I want all my single girlfriends to find love … seems like all our conversations end up at this topic – what a downer! lol

I'm nowhere nearrrr getting married, but, I just want to date.  Meet ppl.  And see if I can find someone amazing in that.

I think I got too comfortable being single for the past few years…pretty much my whole life… that it's going to be hard even to put myself out there.  I haven't done that yet.   And I'm really not feeling this online dating thing.  Although, i haven't tried it yet to be fair.

Just feeling bummed.

Anyways, I'm going to get back to this report…

No comments:

Post a Comment