Monday, May 16, 2011

Still feeling a bit down. | thejellosucks

I don't know what it is. I should be elated that I'm finally done with college, but I'm not. I'll miss it dearly. And after all, who *really* wants to leave Harvard? It's a soft, cushioned, womb…now birthing us out into the world. No wonder Freud said birth was a traumatic experience.

I haven't felt very good for a few days, either. Generally weak, though I suspect that may have something to do with my lack of food intake, which in turn has something to do with the terrible stomach cramps.

On the bright side, the dress I was planning to wear to graduation that was a tad too tight a few months ago fits wonderfully now!

Also, nasty case of poison oak…across my face. Wicked. That's what I get for picking flowers where I'm not supposed to. So much for hoping to grab that boy I've had my eye on since freshman year! I barely want to leave my room looking like this. StumbleUpon Digg Email

No comments:

Post a Comment