Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Five years ago I was confused in that period time | arlen0756

I am very grateful to this day with me through the RO, and so many dear friends. Although I do not know which day I will be leave, but I still believe that this is a very beautiful memory, because at least I had to accompany the side of silly pig, at least I have been happy. All are adequate. RO, I forever love you.

A person's time, I always like sitting logy, watching the crowd come and go. I know a lot of cute kids. I have gradually become the SG from a pastor. I from a small robber become a cross assassin. And I earn a little cheap Zeny. I experienced every corner of the RO. I experienced a growth of each difficult. I have also had tears of laughter. I had a little misunderstanding and friends, and I also have sad.

Five years ago I was confused in that period time, I rely on the RO with me gone up. After five years now, is my most lingering of a period of time, I did not expect, I am still dependent on RO. Perhaps I am more dependent the friends of RO and that silly pig.

Five years ago, I left school, contact RO this lovely world. Although I was left with little regret, but I still had profound memory. Around a big circle, I back here again, although the original number I was lost, now number is applied by me now. I spent a little IRO Zeny for my new number. All the things seem new, but I still feel familiar. A person in the field, I seem to feel that suddenly found a destination. Worry about things, the work of the depressed, I came to have temporarily forgotten.

I gave up RO for a number of years, I am in the middle of the game more than N migration, and finally, I still come back. I applied a new number. Because it is the first I play online games. Here, I have to much emotional investment, Originally thought, N years, I forgot enough, I never thought I would once again echocardiography, I have been took to play this game again by my friend. She is the RO friend ago, and that she has married, now she had baby. Opening number, M4 has been a favorite role, although I was playing ID, because the blood and the Ragnarok Zeny were less often, but I did not regret it.

??

95 levels, to me this had been a friend of the people around, the new service firsthand the hand of a person to manually 95, it is really difficult for my themselves, but I have been have a lot of IRO Zeny. I always adhere to and keep a distance from everyone. Until now, I did not have a true friend, although I was a lonely, although I did not like the other players that they have many friends send them cheap Zeny, I must be rely on myself, at least I will not hurt anybody, and perhaps this is kind of happiness.

If you have been tired of being called newbie in the Ragnarok game world, and also hate to farm the Ragnarok Zeny constantly by yourself,buy wow gold, now, just come to ragnarok-zeny.com for buying the cheapest Ragnarok Zeny in the whole market. Plenty and tons of Ragnarok Zeny are in stock. And, we are looking forward to receiving your inquiry or direct order. We promise you that every order you place here will be treated as million dollar's business and best service you will be embodied from here. At here, you are needless to worry about the dealer offline problem, because our professional trader is 24/7 online. In addition, the well-trained online consultants will always be waiting for your any question.
The Ragnarok Zeny trading at here is 100% safe and reliable. The delivery is prompt and the payment is flexible. We accept a variety of payment methods, such as Paypal, Westunion.etc. At last, we hope you can enjoy a fantastic RO Zeny purchasing experience from our online store.

Five years ago, I played the game, I felt very happy, although I spent a lot of Ragnarok Zeny. At that time, I made a lot of friends, we often played each other, helped each other. I felt we like the brothers. I felt very warm.

Have not thought about five years later, I will be back here. I continue buy the RO Zeny and play the RO game. Everything seems back to the original. Each morning, in front of my computer, sitting in the capital was familiar with the floor, I watch the friends the same as me who not want to sleep come and go, I still fell is a very happy thing.

RO: Forever love

The friend took me to the game, but she own was leaving the game. A person to game is boring, every day, I only know to upgrade and earn RO Zeny. I cannot sad dot this mess of feelings and moving. Once, the two boys for me quarreled utterly, until I leaved and tool sad. Later, I found a boy to married, I think perhaps all this to change, and I pray to become a reality, a few days after he disappeared. A person was playing a marriage number, what would it have taken place.

I originally prepared to upgrade 96 levels and earn more Ragnarok Online Zeny, shall not be ended, I was coming to here and write some things, I did not write for a long time.

Perhaps many people the same as me, sometimes do not know is that living in the game or live in the real. I said I was not married, but I am still married to a silly pig. He often gives me a lot of Ragnarok Online Zeny. He let me buy things that I like. I always send these things that I buy to him. I am also silly. I am very grateful he had been accompanied then I take a section of the road. Because I do not know that day will be the time I left, so I cannot promise anything.

Have a nice day! RO: Structures friendship

Working fired, and I played every day at home, I suddenly found that a person is really very lonely. I remembered one day, a stranger friend helped me. I asked him why he had to help me, he asked me, RO, the initial move, if I know that the meaning of it. I said I did not know. He told me it is structures friendship. Here there are your friends, my friends, friends help each other. I suddenly understand that perhaps I really wrong. Perhaps I should let the past I came back, the memory of closure for a long time should be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment