Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lil Boosie Speaks To XXL « The Calculation by Calvin R. Davis


Lil Boosie recently sat down with XXL's Ben Westoff for in first interview since being incarcerated.

The full interview will be in the July/August issue. Here are a few of the topics they discussed.

Boosie on cops stealing his music

They took my hard drive out of my house after I got arrested. I have albums for days in there. They still haven't returned it. They've had it for damn near a year now. I need that music

On the day-to-day grind of prison life

Some days I'm maintaining, but I'm missing my family and the life I had out there…my first seven months I was in population, but since June I've been on 23-hour lockdown

They said they're trying to protect me because of who I am. They got people get stabbed here, killed here. Pretty rough people here. A lot of rats here, snitches.

On his plans after being released

I'm leaving Louisiana the first day I get out of prison. I'm a major target down here. I'll thank God for everything and get back to the money.

Free Boosie. StumbleUpon Digg Reddit Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment