Saturday, May 14, 2011

Netflix Movie: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World « Lane and Missy's Blog

I have to be honest, I really don't like Michael Cera. That dude plays the same type of character in every movie. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is not different. Directed by Edgar Wright and starring alongside Michael Cera includes Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ellen Wong, Alison Pill, Mark Webber, Johnny Simmons, Kieran Culkin, and Anna Kendrick. When this movie first started I thought it was really creative. It was only later when I realized why I don't do drugs. There were a few scenes in this movie where I was wondering what in the world I was watching. The people who were putting this this movie together had to have been high. There were just too many bizarre effects, and really corny lines. This movie is different in many ways. I just think it was for a much younger audience. I gave it 3/5 stars. To learn more about this movie, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment